|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Storage Capacity||More than 5000 L|
|Type||Underground FRP Tank|
These can broadly be categorized as follows:
- Water Storage Tanks for food & non-food grade applications
- Chemical Storage Tanks for corrosive applications both for Acids as well as Alkalies of varying concentrations & pH Value
- Process Tanks meant for Phosphating, Pickling, Dosing, Electroplating and such like applications
- Tanks meant for use in Sewage Treatment Plants (STPs), Effluent Treatment Plants (ETPs) and Water Treatment Plants (WTPs)
- Tanks to be used as Septic Tanks and as Bio- Digesters for disposal of human waste and reuse as the case may be
We offer customized solutions we can make any size any shape and any capacity tanks as per required to the material storage and handling needs of a wide spectrum of users.
The choice of Resin- Epoxy, Vinyl ester or Un-Saturated Polyester primarily depends on the factors noted above. The overall wall thickness of the Fibreglass Tanks is governed by the pressure inside them.
Our FRP Storage Tanks are manufactured for ground, underground & overhead applications.
FRP Storage Tanks can be manufactured in a Monolith as well as Panel Type.
The Panel Tanks are used mostly used for over head applications and are assembled at sites using fasteners. The FRP Panel Tanks helps saving on transportation cost & are relatively easy to repair and maintain at a later stage.
Shape of the F.R.P. Tanks that we manufacture include Cylindrical, Spherical, Rectangular, Square, Dish ended as well as Tapered base. There is a complete freedom in choosing design of the Tanks to suit the requirement of the end user.
The Tanks are provided with the following:
- Lids / Top Cover
- Performance Indicators -pressure, temperature & volume
- Provision for fixing of equipment such as motors, pumps, agitators etc.
- Support Legs (if need be)
- Any other, as need be.
- Mechanically strong
- Impact Resistant
- Reinforced with steel for an added mechanical strength & dimensional stability
- Light weight & therefore easy to transport, handle & install
- Weather proof
- Chemical corrosion & abrasion retardant
- Can be made fire retardant
- A relatively high temperature resistance of up to One Hundred & Ten Degree Celsius
- Storage capacity ranging from as low as five hundred litres to as high as three lac litres.
- Can be made available in any shape, size & colour as per customer requirement
- Provided with an inlet, outlet, drain & top cover (lid)
- Provision for fixing of accessories such as level indicators, temperature & pressure indicators, agitators, motors, pumps etc.
- Low maintenance
- Easily repairable in case of an accidental damage
- Highly durable
- A value for money product